The main objective of the BIO-TALENT project is the integration of the Institute of Plant Genetics, Polish Academy of Sciences staff members with the European Research Area and strengthening its excellence through fostering human, partnership and technological capacities.
The BIO-TALENT project has six major objectives:
1. To update research policy and enhance internal and external cooperation
2. To upgrade human capacity through employing experienced researchers and creating a new generation of European researchers
3. To enhance scientific excellence
4. To upgrade material capacity and research performance through purchasing the most recent software and high-tech equipment
5. To enhance the Institute's visibility, cooperation and networking
6. To build up capacity for the improved success rate of the IPG PAS in Horizon 2020.