The BIO-TALENT project has six major objectives:
1. To update research policy and enhance internal and external cooperation
2. To upgrade human capacity through employing experienced researchers and creating a new generation of European researchers
3. To enhance scientific excellence
4. To upgrade material capacity and research performance through purchasing the most recent software and high-tech equipment
5. To enhance the Institute's visibility, cooperation and networking
6. To build up capacity for the improved success rate of the IPG PAS in Horizon 2020.