On January 20, 2014 the Institute of Plant Genetics of the Polish Academy of Sciences was awarded the prestigious "HR Excellence in Research" award for the implementation of the provisions of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers. By implementing the Charter and Code, the IPG PAS fosters international collaboration and contributes to development of an open and attractive European labour market for researchers.
- January 2016: self-assessment after 2 years (questionnaire)
- April 2016: a report after self-assessment sent to the European Commission
- April 2016: a report and Action Plan 2016-2018 accepted by the European Commission
- January 2018: division of the HR Working group into the WG and the Steering Committee; current composition of the HR Working Group: A. Stachowiak-Szrejbrowska, M. Błoch-Przybylska, H. Ćwiek-Kupczyńska, P. Kachlicki, A. Kosmala, M. Kroc, A. Kuczyńska, B. Naganowska, K. Stefanowicz, N. Witaszak. Steering Committee – prof. Bogdan Wolko, Director of the Institute, prof. Małgorzata Jędryczka, Deputy Director for Research.
- February 2018: self-assessment after 2 years (questionnaire)
- March-June 2018: work of the HR Working Group towards the new Action Plan
- October-November 2018: meetings of the Steering Committee with researchers (R1-R2 and R3-R4) to discuss the Action Plan developed by the HR Working Group
- November 2018: the HR Steering Committee adopted the Action Plan