IOBC-WPRS Working Group "Integrated Control in Oilseed Crops" ICOC, Zagreb (Croatia) 17-21 September 2018
We are happy to announce that the next meeting of the ICOC Working Group will be held at the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Agriculture, Zagreb, Croatia.
In this meeting we will present and discuss recent advances in pathology and entomology research towards improved crop protection in oilseed production, with a focus on oilseed rape.
* The role of biocontrol in pest and disease management
* Conservation biocontrol and habitat management
* Plant breeding for pest and disease resistance
* Pesticide resistance and its management
* Agronomical solutions
* -and more!
This will be an informal and lively meeting with an emphasis on discussion and will include sessions leading towards grant applications for EU projects.
Please circulate this information among colleagues
* Ivan Juran, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Agriculture, Croatia
* Prof. Dr. Malgorzata Jedryczka, Institute of Plant Genetics, Polish
Academy of Sciences (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Dr. Samantha M. Cook, Department of AgroEcology, Rothamsted Research