Academic Year 2017/2018
APRIL - MAY 2018
- presentations of 3 PhD students from Scottlands Rural University College (SRUC) Edinburgh, UK) and a seminar by Dr Neil Havis (SRUC) "The Ramularia genome and molecular changes in host and pathogen during the infection process".
- seminar by Prof. Stephen Long "Engineering photosynthesis for global food security – why, how and will you let me do it?".
- presentation of M.Sc. thesis by Qaisar Maqbool "Synthesis, Characterization and Biotechnological Application of Biocompatible Nanostructures".
- presentations of M.Sc. thesis by Maria Nuc "Plünnecke-Ruzsa inequality" and Michał Kawaliło "Indentification of the HvSTE1, HvDWARF5 and HvDET2 genomic sequences responsible for brassinosteroid biosynthesis in Hordeum vulgare L. and their functional analysis using selected mutants".
- presentation of results of PhD research by Carolina Gomez.